UNPERFECTFULGURLZ93

UNPERFECTFULGURLZ93
i'm lonely and tired..i missing you again .. ohh noo ! once again !

Friday 29 April 2011

I missing you again! Oh no, once again!!!



        Erm yupp, seriously I missing you again! Oh no, once again! Sory coz lied you by
My mcj but I think we can’t continue our relationship again! Your tears will make our
Relationship full of sadness! Your smile can help me brighten up my days! Your smile can
Help me when I was sad! Your smile can help me when I was in trouble! But we are meant to
Be just a friends! You make me heartbroken when I’m realized that you already has someone
Special in your life! I were spend my time with crying and thinking of you. My mouth said “I
DON”T LOVE YOU ANYMORE” but my heart still said “I STILL LOVE YOU”. I’m lying to
Myself after my friends give me advices. My life ends here when I forget 95% you in my life.
But it teaches me how to lie to myself, to deal with pain, to pass night in tears and to hate you
With all my heart. THE SCARIEST THING TO DO IS LOVE SOMEONE! And, it hurts! You’ll
Never remember the things I’ll never forget! Created by UNPERFECTFUL GURLZ 93…

No comments:

Post a Comment