UNPERFECTFULGURLZ93

UNPERFECTFULGURLZ93
i'm lonely and tired..i missing you again .. ohh noo ! once again !

Friday 29 April 2011

my favourite singer


    21 guns
Boys Like Girls, Hujan, Avenged Sevenfold, Greenday, My Chemical Romance…these are the singers of some of the songs that fascinate me. But my favourite song is 21 guns… song by GREENDAY,it tells a good message. From what I know, this is an anti-war song. The 21 guns refers to the 21 GUNSHOT military salute performance when a soldier dies. The song pleads for peace and it tells many things related to peace. It says that war and fights break the spirit of one’s soul. The phrase in this song that fascinates me the most is the chorus “ONE,21 GUNS..LAY DOWN YOUR ARMS..GIVE UP THE FIGHT..ONE,21 GUNS..THROW UP YOUR ARMS..INTO THE SKY..YOU AND I”. The song begs for the war to end and peace to be restored. This song also makes me want the world to live in peace and harmony. It also makes me want to try to make the world a better place. As the song say “DO YOU KNOW WHAT’S WORTH FIGHTING FOR..WHEN  IT’S NOT WORTH DYING FOR?” I wish that someday the world will be a peaceful place to live happily ever after…

No comments:

Post a Comment